[RP TownTalk] Another car totaled on Taylor Road

adrian limmen adrianlimmen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 17:44:07 UTC 2018

While I haven't noticed any hit and runs over here but we have a similar
traffic problem on Ravenswood Rd heading West. Cars use Ravenswood Rd as a
short cut to bypass traffic on EW highway. During morning rush hour we have
way too much traffic. Even though we have speed bumps it doesn't discourage
the drivers. I would prefer something else in addition. Perhaps making the
area one way unless you are a resident and can prove it. Similar to what
they already do on Queensbury between route 1 and queens chapel.