[RP TownTalk] Whole foods wants to kno

Karyn Crichton karyncrichton at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 12:44:16 UTC 2019

When they first opened, they didn’t have the WF tabouli; now they have it but in small quantities but often run out.  They also often run out of myers lemons, WF half and half, and WF brownie bites. The employees that work in the prepared foods section need training.  My husband tried to order a sandwich and the employee said he wasn’t trained on how to do that.  The deli employees seem pretty green too. The fish counter doesn’t carry one of the seasoned salmon pieces that the Silver Spring store does.  Also I’ve heard a couple of the fish counter employees cursing. The store has improved since it opened but still needs improvement.

Thanks
Karyn McAlister

Sent from my iPhone