[RP TownTalk] anyone good with very fine detail painting?

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 03:56:51 UTC 2019

Damn it, I hate when Mike Edelman is 100 percent correct! Of course Spain
is immediately west—-WEST!——of Italy and not South as I suggested earlier.
I will have to agree to have Edelman take all volunteers on a geographic
exploration to Europe in the fall to assure that.

But, Sarah needs cool glasses and my For Eyes pair looks pedestrian. Where
is Aristotle Onassis when you need him?