[RP TownTalk] Bike to Work Day - Friday, May 17, 2019

Dan Behrend danbehrend at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 03:46:30 UTC 2019

Hi neighbors,

Bike to Work Day is Friday, May 17, 2019. You can register here:
http://www.biketoworkmetrodc.org/.

There are a bunch of pit stops in the area this year. The two closest are
at Riverdale Park Station and Magruder Park in Hyattsville.

If anyone is looking for company riding into DC, I volunteered to lead a
commuter convoy from Magruder Park to Freedom Plaza, leaving at 7:15 am.
All are welcome. While the convoy ends at Freedom Plaza, our route will
pass several connections that can get you to other areas in the city.

Best,

Dan Behrend
Riverdale Road