[RP TownTalk] New Therapists and Trager at Shine Massage!

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:00:00 UTC 2019

Please join Shine Massage and Wellness Studio in welcoming Theresa Hudnall,
LMT and Dennis Nielsen, LMT to our team!  Theresa has evening and weekend
studio hours; Dennis is available Weds, Thurs and Sundays. Read more about
their skills and background linked below and consider scheduling a
discounted session to give their work a try.

Save $15 when you schedule a 60 minute swedish or deep tissue massage with
Theresa for $75 through the end of September (must be booked and prepaid by
8/31)

Save $45 when you schedule a 90 minute Trager session with Dennis for $90
through the end of October (must be booked and prepaid by 9/30)

https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/specials-1

Read their Bios here: https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/about

Learn about The Trager Approach here:
https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/trager

In addition to Massage Therapy, Theresa also has 20 years of experience as
an Esthetician. She sees clients by appointment at Ivy Lounge Salon on
Route 1 just south of 410.
To learn more and schedule, call or text Theresa directly: 301-893-4551

Community Partner Reminder!

Mention ECO City Farms when booking or at check out and we'll donate 10% of
the sale to support their important work in our community through the end
of August. The above specials (and others, ie: UMD Student Discount) CAN be
combined with this program as well as all of our full priced services and
gift certificates. Not valid in combination with packages. If you are not
able, or would prefer not to book a massage, but would like to support ECO,
you can make a direct donation, learn more about the dynamic programs, CSA,
schedule a farm tour, and sign up to volunteer here:
http://www.ecoffshoots.org/

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or need help with
scheduling!

Take care,
Sarah