[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Business Association Meeting—Not Tonight

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 19:00:38 UTC 2019

Just a reminder that the RPBA is on hiatus this month and that there will
NOT be a monthly meeting this evening.

We'll be back, rested and relaxed but in full force with stories about our
August escapedes on Wednesday, September 11 at 6 pm at a location still to
be determined. Vice President Michael Herman is teasing another RPBA Roadshow
location that still needs to be nailed down.

So save the date and we'll get back to you in the next two weeks. In the
meantime, be aware that RPBA will be hold elections for President, Vice
President, Treasurer and Secretary at its October 9, 2019 meeting. If you
are interested in becoming an elected officer of RPBA, we welcome your
participation. Contact VP Mike Herman at mdh3500 at aol.com and get on the
ballot.

*RPBA MEMBER SPOTLIGHT!*
Don't forget: If it's Wednesday, it's half-price tapas all evening at *Riviera
Tapas Bar*, *6108 Rhode Island Avenue, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/6108+Rhode+Island+Avenue,+Riverdale+Park,+MD+20737?entry=gmail&source=g>.
240-825-3868
<240-825-3868>.* Open until 10 pm. Riviera is now open for lunch at 11 am
on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays featuring "Endless Tapas Special" for
$20. On Saturdays and Sundays, enjoy "Bottomless Brunch with Bloody Marys
or Mimosas" for $40.
--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.