[RP TownTalk] flies?

tazimax tazimax at verizon.net
Fri Aug 16 16:24:09 UTC 2019

Us too and one of my offices have them...odd.Carol DePratoSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Sheri Mattes Wake <smattes3 at gmail.com> Date: 8/16/19  12:18 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: TownTalk <TownTalk at riverdale-park.org> Subject: [RP TownTalk] flies? random question, is anyone else having an issue with flies in their house?  I'm so confused.  we've never had a bunch of flies in our house before and there seem to be an endless number for the last week.  the windows have not been open, I have no idea how they got in.  I've let out around 5 -10 of them and there are probably around 5 more.  it's not a huge number but really annoying, constantly flying around and I don't know what's going on.  any advice??Thanks,Sheri