[RP TownTalk] ECO City and August Special at Shine Massage Studio

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 23:00:21 UTC 2019

We're in the home stretch of our Community Partnership with ECO City
Farms. Mention
them when booking or at check out and we'll donate 10% of the sale to
support their important work in our community. This offer runs through
Saturday, 8/31. The special below (and others, ie: UMD Student Discount,
Trager) CAN be combined with this program as well as all of our full priced
services and gift certificates. Not valid in combination with packages. If
you would like to support ECO City but you are unable or would prefer not
to book a massage, you can make a direct donation, learn more about the
dynamic programs, CSA, schedule a farm tour, and sign up to volunteer here:
http://www.ecoffshoots.org/   Applications for the Fall CSA and Fall
Apprenticeship are open!

https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/community-partnerships-1

Just a few more days to book a 60 minute massage for $75 (save $15) with
Theresa! You may schedule into September but the session must be booked and
prepaid by this Saturday, 8/31.

https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/specials-1

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or need help with
scheduling!

Take care,
Sarah