[RP TownTalk] Joe's September Performances & Workshops Announced

Joes Movement Emporium joesmovement at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 17:00:25 UTC 2019

|  |

| DONATE | TAKE A CLASS | ALL UPCOMING SHOWS & EVENTS |

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

Hello family,
September is right around the corner and we've got performances for you! Start the season off delicious discounts. Take 20% off any of the below productions with code SEPTEMBER2019online only. Click "LEARN MORE" next to each event for ticket price and links: |

|  |

|  |

|  |

Inspirational Rapper Project MC: Red Energy Album Release

Saturday, September 14
Join us for a live performance of Inspirational Rapper Project MC’s album RED ENERGY mixing paint, poetry and dance with inspirational music.LEARN MORE>>

|  |

Be Steadwell: A Letter to My Ex - The Musical

Thu, Sep 19 - Sun, Sep 22
A Letter to My Ex is a collage of music, movement, and film, narrating one character’s journey through the ups and downs of love. LEARN MORE>> |

|  |

2for2Boobs: Shades of Pink, Our Voices... Our Stories

Wednesday, September 25
Join us for a gathering of women’s voices celebrating their faith, strength and their will to survive, overcome and thrive in the face of breast cancer.LEARN MORE>> |

|  |

The Milt Matthews Foundation's Crying From The Streets

Friday, September 27
A true story about men and women living on the streets of Washington, D.C. with an all homeless and former homeless cast.LEARN MORE>>

|  |

|  |

September Workshops are here! Let's move!
Shake off that summertime sadness in our bright studios with our talented artists. September workshops include belly dance, drumming, dancehall, and a one-day movement/meditation self-care celebration! Keep scrolling: |

|  |

|  |

Move like a Goddess with Sacred Hips in Motion Belly Dance
Saturdays 9/14 - 10/5/2019 from 10 am - 11 amThis workshop will focus on the rhythmic, twisting, and silky hip movements of belly dance to create a slimmer waist and stronger core. LEARN MORE>>
Sunflxw Salutation Self-Care Masterclass with Shaiday Dancy
ONE DAY SESSIONS: Sunday 9/15/2019 from 3 - 5 pm
This four-week contemporary dance series will focus on the technical training connected to Laban’s Movement Analysis. LEARN MORE>>
Hand Drumming Made Simple with Jason Walker
ONE DAY ONLY: Sunday 9/22/2019 from 3:30 - 5 pmThis class will cover the fundamental techniques for drawing two of the most important voices out of your drum; your bass and tone. LEARN MORE>>
Contemporary African Dance with Monique Walker
Sundays from 9/29 - 10/20/2019 from 2 - 3 pmAll levels are welcome to experience the Um-fun-da-lai contemporary African dance technique and other styles of the African Diaspora. LEARN MORE>>

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

| 3309 Bunker Hill Road | Mount Rainier, MD 20712 | www.joesmovement.org | 301-699-1819 |

Joe's Movement Emporium3309 Bunker Hill RoadMount Rainier, MD 20712
Call: 301-699-1819Fax: 301-699-1818Click: www.joesmovement.orgLike: www.facebook.com/JoesMovementEmporiumFollow: www.twitter.com/joesmovement