[RP TownTalk] MARC Cornerstone Plan

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 22:06:04 UTC 2019

Thanks, Jonathan.  As the blogger says, doesn't seem to be anything new in
there. I believe O'Malley laid out similar goals when he first became
governor.  On our Camden line, one afternoon train from Union Station was
added (lv 3:30) but of course it doesn't stop at Riverdale Park Town Center
station.
(Meanwhile of course they also haven't kept up with promised annual fare
cost-of-living fare increases and it is still, by far, the Best Deal in
Town!)