[RP TownTalk] MARC Cornerstone Plan

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 22:46:12 UTC 2019

Get more of your friends, colleagues and neighbors to board the train at
RP!  Give 'em all the selling points: Inexpensive vis-a-vis Metro (even
moreso if you have federal commuting benefits through your employer), free
parking!, 10 minutes to Union Station!)
It's a numbers game.  While ridership has increased at our station, it's
increased up and down the line and we are still one of the low-ridership
stations.