[RP TownTalk] Lights needed

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Dec 6 15:38:31 UTC 2019

Thank you Dannielle for the reminder about getting our lights up.  I found the program from the Second Festival of Lights that took place on December 17, 2004 and found a poem about the festival I wanted to share with everyone to get us in the mood: Written by a local resident:Riverdale  Park Festival of Lights
Put us on the TrolleyRide us through the townUp the road and downAll around and round.
Bright lights, delightsAll through the nightSinging, bells ringingAll is just right.
Santa in his bright red suitElves all dressed in greenCandy canes, lollipopsAppear upon the scene.
Riding to the MansionWe stop and take the tourSee the decorationsWatch the fire roar.
Off to the bake-offWe can't wait to tasteAll the goodies, oh so sweetNone will go to waste.
Smiling and happyWe end our fun tonightGo home and go to bedTurn out the light...Good Night!