[RP TownTalk] Maryland Meadworks Holiday Hours and Events

Ken Carter brewshi at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 19:40:37 UTC 2019

* Special Holiday Growler Fill Hours: Monday, December 23rd, 4-7 pmTuesday, December 24th, 4-7 pmMonday, December 30th, 4-7 pmTuesday, December 31st, 4-7 pm
* Thursday, December 26th, 7-10 pm:  YarniaKnit or crochet something with that beautiful new yarn you have. Open to anyone who likes to knit, crochet, craft, draw, and relax.  All ability levels, friendly company, and delicious mead.  New Yarnians welcome with open yarns :)
* Friday, December 27th, 7-10 pm:  He/Haw and Friends He/Ha is an experimental indie folk duo currently hailing from Philadelphia. They take influences from musicians such as Sufjan Stevens, Fleet Foxes and Dirty Projectors. They will be joined by DC synth pop act Weston Smith for one more show before his big move to Arizona! Pros performer Les Angéls will also be returning to Maryland Meadworks to share the stage.  Free event. Free event.
* Saturday, December 28th, 7-10 pm: Holiday Karaoke Night This is your last opportunity this year to do caroling Karaoke style. We will set up our new LCD projector and 100" screen to project the best of You Tube holiday karaoke.  Bring your friends; sing a duet; all genres welcome; kid friendly. This is a low pressure, mead-fueled, way to sing your holiday favorites.
Coming up in 2020:
> Swing 5: Friday, Jan. 10
> Blues Night: Saturday, Jan. 11> Jazz Night: Friday, Jan. 17 & 31> Blue Comedy Night: Saturday, Jan. 18> Tower Green: Jan. 24> Jacob Howley: Jan. 25
Maryland Meadworks4700 Rhode Island Avenue (next to Shortcake Bakery)Hyattsville, MD 20781http://www.marylandmeadworks.com
Hours:Thursdays & Fridays: 4-10 pmSaturdays: noon-10 pmSundays: noon-7 pm