[RP TownTalk] Haircut?

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 02:12:39 UTC 2019

Apollo in Town Center is good, inexpensive ($17?) but Inglish could be a
challenge. Divine, next to Town Center Market was the closest I have come
to a $70 cut I got a couple timescale a decade ago in Santa Monica, CA that
impressed my Hollywood colleagues (not kidding) but hell, we’re in
Riverdale Park and roles are limited! (Divine is one spiffy shop and my
long-haired brother looks best when he leaves there.) Also struggling with
Inglish (Italian) for the past 40+ years is Donato at East Pines Barbershop
and it is a great-but way too short— $20 Cut. All three are really good and
I love the diversity.  Apollo and Divine can address your fingers and toes
problems, too, something to consider unless you are participating in a Fred
Flintstone contest.

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.