[RP TownTalk] Ivy Lounge Unisex Salon

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 00:53:59 UTC 2019

Hey Folks,

A neighbor gave me a heads up about this small business in our town that
needs support:

A nearby business on Rte One, owned by a Black woman, is struggling. Check
out Ivy Lounge in Riverdale, in the block of shops with Lynn Animal
Hospital.

For a nearby, calm, clean, reasonably priced, truly handicapped accessible
place for manicures and pedicures, hair stylists, and more), try Ivy
Lounge, unisex salon. No step up for the pedicure chair, a ramp access at
back entrance, and ADA bathroom! Ask for Diana. She does a great job on
nails and is pleasant and very thoughtful. She got her training at
Bladensburg H.S.

It’s in the block of shops with Lynn Animal Hospital on Rte One just south
of East-West Highway. Phone (240) 582-5816 or make appointments on their
website. Same day, you have to call.

https://www.ivyloungesalon.com/