[RP TownTalk] CCAC meeting tomorrow, Feb. 7th at 6:00 pm!

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Thu Feb 7 02:10:33 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Just another reminder that the Riverdale Park Police Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) will be meeting tomorrow, Thursday, February 7th at 6:00 pm at Riverdale Park Town Hall (5008 Queensbury Road). The main topic of discussion will be President Obama's Task Force on 21st Century Policing, the current state, and path forward for the Riverdale Park Police Department. The final report from the task force may be found at the following URL:
https://cops.usdoj.gov/pdf/taskforce/taskforce_finalreport.pdf

As aways, all residents of Riverdale Park are welcome to attend. We hope to see you there!

The CCAC meetings are a great opportunity to meet and share any issues or concerns *directly* with the Riverdale Park Chief of Police, David Morris. In every meeting, we have allocated time for members of the public to speak their minds. Please consider sharing your opinion!

We also still have openings available on the CCAC. If you'd like to join, please email me (cbccac at gmx.com) for more information.

Regards,
-Corey