[RP TownTalk] Riviera restaurant

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 14:12:39 UTC 2019

 Went to our newest eatery in town yesterday afternoon, Riviera Tapas, and was very impressed; they're still in "soft opening" mode, but said possibly in the future they may be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; wouldn't that be great!?  I'll definitely be returning; as others have said, the décor is so nice and bright, service was excellent, and food was very good and reasonably priced.  I was given a rosebud w/ a bow when I left; didn't know if they were giving them to all the women, or if they just felt sorry for the old bag eating by herself on Valentines Day!  (smile)  (if you like fried potatoes as much as I do, try the patatas bravas.  SOOO good!  And of course I couldn't leave without having tres leches cake.
Wishing both Riviera and Banana Blossom much success; but I have to say, I hope they both get some good-sized or eye-catching signs; we get a lot of traffic through town, esp. around rush hour, and except for a rather small sign on the Riviera location, there's really nothing to indicate that either location is a restaurant.
Wonderful to have 2 great places to eat in town!