[RP TownTalk] Free bar ware

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 18:42:00 UTC 2019

Sorry about previous post-- autocorrect is mysterious!!
Dear neighbors
I have a collection of interesting, quirky bar ware (2 cactus margarita glasses, 6 Polynesian tiki glasses, 2 colorful martini glasses, several wineglasses, three of which are kind of fancy/high-quality )that I no longer want or need. Free for the taking. First priority to someone willing to take all of it. Total of 20 pieces. See attached photo. Contact me directly at Kgalleher at Yahoo.comKathy

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone