[RP TownTalk] Need Girl Scout Cookies?!

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 22:34:46 UTC 2019

Dear neighbors – If you’re hankering for some thin mints but have not been approached by a local  Girl Scout, my nearby niece is selling for her Troop and would be happy to sell you some. We would deliver in person if you place your order by Sunday.Cookies will arrive after February 22. Please use the link below which will take you to her official ordering page (they’ve gotten very high tech since I was a kid! ) and you can enter your order there. https://www.gsdigitalcookie.com/cookie/landing/0/bff3358c-9acb-4fea-82e4-ce6970045943
If for any reason you don’t feel comfortable ordering online, feel free to contact me off-line at Kgalleher at yahoo.com.
Happy weekend everyone Kathy

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone