[RP TownTalk] No Trash Collection Today (1/14)

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Mon Jan 14 13:56:11 UTC 2019

Good morning,

We received the following update from Bates this morning:

After evaluating the condition of the roads we are suspending services today.   We will collect trash on the second scheduled day (Thursday).

Please plan for regular trash collection on Thursday, January 17th.

Jessica
Jessica E. Barnes
Town Clerk
Riverdale Park
5008 Queensbury Road
Riverdale Park, MD 20737
www.riverdaleparkmd.info<http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/>
301-927-6381 x505

A Welcoming Community, Come Grow with Us!

DISCLAIMER:  All Town of Riverdale Park email recipients are cautioned that messages sent and received  via the Town's email system may be considered public record pursuant to the Maryland Public Information Act, and may be subject to inspection and copying by the public.