[RP TownTalk] Lost of Archie Edwards Barbershop

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:49:37 UTC 2019

*RE: Another building that will be left unused in our little circle. *

Not so.

Candy HendersonSchibli
<https://www.facebook.com/candy.hendersonschibli?__tn__=CH-R&eid=ARBPurtdsOhLBJHPyfWYzUsnRoX-VSOna_tmXs1k4FNSuxD1wzH9lX947nNlB2S9dmaGCMRFPyLlfc6o&hc_ref=ARRLNhHDBHeZ6-26Olq6NQJiUR4Ivbi-XSSu-b3oXlHWsfMfTF9DEoHs9rdjYal2OJc&fref=nf&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDaHL5DRMoeMtnLFp9SUx-QuFuEGFXDC1yzDF6STiKv1I5yPownX3t6Yawu-sv33eDFIqAbWw5orZ80Esx-SUoHOtXbnSyBx8l3saLHiKDHYWEJUj8BRxc9rVspd-Sbe4_dh5tHdzCEBCBE_wTUC0uiAuML5p8DMwviiSBvDuqK-cN-UOEKg3MaO-TJhKBrBPtu7Tp6C55e-s7Q8Jvujid0feEA5uvJUx5dzK9B140Xx4zjOocX9HbxCV4QVi5Ij1YPzrY6ZUOsbg4WQBGm_pY2-LlQ3egLMllTKilOvQNw-U9z3H0dvzPoFM7CDsSSRZwowU9ep44tAePsb0oe764s3okK>,
a Riverdale Park resident, intends to open her Southeastern Roastery coffee
shop at that location in the spring. If Southeastern Roastery sounds
familiar it is because she's been the coffee vendor at the Riverdale Park
Farmers Market for the past three weeks. You can learn more about the brand
and the company at https://www.southeasternroastery.com and reach out to
Candy at candy at southeasternroastery.com.

(Reminder: Tomorrow's outdoor Farmers Market has been cancelled due
to forecasted cold weather.)

As far as Riverdale Park buildings "left unused," the town's businesses are
not contracting but having contractions -- giving birth to a new, bustling
day in Riverdale Park.

If you have a business in or around Riverdale Park, join the Riverdale Park
Business Association and learn information that will help you and your
business. It meets on the second Wednesday of the month at 6 pm at
Riverdale Park Town Hall.

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.