[RP TownTalk] Specials at Shine Massage and Wellness

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:34:11 UTC 2019

Hi Folks, we're running a few specials at Shine. Please let me know if you
have any questions or need help with scheduling!

Having trouble shaking a cold or sinus infection? Colder weather increasing
your chronic inflammation symptoms? Boost your immunity, decrease your
discomfort, and stay well with our Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD)* Specials!  Now
through the end of February we're offering these discounts:

30 minute MLD session $40 ($10 savings)

75 minute MLD and Massage $85 ($20 savings)

Schedule here: https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/specials-1

*MLD is a subtle technique that uses a light, rhythmic repetitive pumping
motion. It can be very helpful for draining sinuses and reducing upper
respiratory congestion, and aids in general wellness; boosting circulation
via the flow of lymph so it can do its job of aiding the immune system in
cleansing the body. For these purposes it can be integrated into a massage
or given as a treatment on its own. MLD is also often used to treat minor
swelling and edema related to injuries, surgeries and systemic conditions
such as hypertension, carpal tunnel syndrome and diabetes.  Clients often
report improved energy, reduced sinus pressure, and relief from general and
specific congestion throughout the body.

UMD Student Discount!

Reminder as folks head back to the classroom this week: we offer a UMD
Students a 15% discount on all services. The discount will be applied with
a valid ID shown at check out. If you are a first time client we do require
prepayment, however, we will refund the discounted amount or apply it as a
credit to your account for future use.

https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/scheduling-1

Gift Certificates!

We are giving away Green Envee Organics Room Mists (while supplies last,
$16 value) with the IN STUDIO purchase of a Gift Certificate. Treat
yourself or a loved one! Schedule a session and check it out while you're
in the office, or feel free to email me to set up a time to come in:
sarah at shinemassagestudio.com

Learn more about the GEO RM here:
https://www.greenenvee.com/product-category/aromatherapy/aroma-mists/

As always, Gift Certificates can be purchased on our website and delivered
to an inbox of your choosing in an instant!

https://www.shinemassagestudio.com/gift-certificates-1

Be well,

Sarah