[RP TownTalk] Free refrigerator

A. Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:06:14 UTC 2019

Fully functional and working GE stainless steel fridge. Although it cools
and freezes fine, one of the fan motors tends to run when the fridge is
opened a bunch. My non-expert guess is that it will need a new one at some
point. It works fine for now. Repair looks cheaper than a new fridge.
Read more here:
https://www.fix.com/repair/appliance/refrigerator/noisy/

Happy to send pictures and model number or come visit it in my driveway in
Riverdale. It is slightly shorter than standard for hard to fit and older
kitchens. Decent looking with top freezer and ice maker.  Please email off
list.

Crossposted.