[RP TownTalk] Gram & Alison's Neighborhood Clean Up - Please join us

A. Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:33:31 UTC 2019

Hi Riverdale Neighbors,

My son, Gram (5 y.o.), and I will be hosting a neighborhood cleanup and
donut potluck this Saturday morning, June 8th. Whether you live in our
neighborhood or not, Gram would love to see some other kids and parents
come out. We will pick up trash, clear the stream (Wells Run), cut some
vines, help our neighbors, and enjoy donuts and other potluck treats. We
hope you can join us!

We will focus on our little chunk of Riverdale, Ward One north of East-West
and bounded by Tuckerman Street to the North, Rhode Island and the Trolley
Trail to the East, and Route One to the West. We will meet at 8:30 am at
the Riverdale Neighborhood Park playground off Tuckerman St., just off the
Trolley Trail, and then fan out into the neighborhood. We'll reconvene for
a potluck and fun around 10:30. Please bring a breakfast-y item or drink to
share.

Details:

8:30 - 10:30a     Cleanup

10:30 - Noon     Potluck Brunch

Gram says: Wear old clothes and shoes, bring your gloves, pruners, and
loppers, a hat, bug spray and sunscreen. Trash bags provided.

For more information or to request cleanup help at your home, contact
Gram’s mom Alison at: alisonspain at gmail.com or 410-935-1815

Hope to see and meet you!

Alison & Gram