[RP TownTalk] Fw: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Events at My Dead Aunt's Books

Nina Faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 22:17:10 UTC 2019

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Robert Harper Books robertharperbooks at gmail.com [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] <HOPE_in_Hyattsville at yahoogroups.com>To: "HOPE_in_Hyattsville at yahoogroups.com" <HOPE_in_Hyattsville at yahoogroups.com>Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019, 05:43:56 PM EDTSubject: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Events at My Dead Aunt's Books

This Saturday The Shops at SoHy invite you to an all-day open house 11 AM-9 PMJoin us for a day of local authors, artisans, and vintage treasures!  Tanglewood Works, Suffragette City Vintage, and My Dead Aunt's Books will have sale items, refreshments, and a unique shopping experience.  Stick around for our  wrap party from 7-9 PM with the REPEAT OFFENDERZ providing great music to put you in the groove.
ThanksBob, Sue and Holli

My Dead Aunt's BooksInside Shops At SoHY
5132 Baltimore Ave.Hyattsville, MD 20781240-472-9325www.mydeadauntsbooks.com

  __._,_.___     Posted by: Robert Harper Books <robertharperbooks at gmail.com>

  Log onto http://HyattsvilleWiki.com for more info about Hyattsville, including the database of service providers, links, events and more!   Visit Your Group
    • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use