[RP TownTalk] Recycling missed in Ward 3

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 12:18:28 UTC 2019

Here in Ward 2, north of East-West highway between the railroad tracks and
the river, our recycling didn't get picked up until nearly 8pm! It did get
picked up, but it feels like perhaps the team was covering more than their
usual route.

-Sarah

***

*Sarah Wayland, Ph.D.* | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<https://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

Book Club July 9th: Differently Wired with special guest Debbie Reber!
Register here:
https://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/maryland-book-clubs/