[RP TownTalk] new trash can

Sheri Mattes Wake smattes3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:58:53 UTC 2019

Ok I got the scoop. The guy at public works I just talked to would prefer
if people use the "report a concern" page (below) on the website and "trash
can replacement" is a choice in the drop down.  This is the quickest way to
do it because the request is sent directly to Bates as well as public
works.  He said the page saying to call Town Hall is going to be changed
soon.  Then you leave your damaged can out on the following Thursday (or
possibly the next, we all know Bates...) and it will be swapped out.

http://www.riverdaleparkmd.gov/citizen_request_center/index.php  Look for
"trash can replacement" in the drop down