[RP TownTalk] SATURDAY: Black Mamas Bailout Dance Party

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Thu May 2 16:24:11 UTC 2019

Check out this awesome event to benefit the Black Mamas Bailout Fund in the
Arts District this Saturday!

Get your $10 tickets here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/update-dmvbailout-dance-day-party-tickets-60463461842?

Direct donations can be made here:

 bit.ly/freeblackmamasdmv
<https://bit.ly/freeblackmamasdmv?fbclid=IwAR1jrg-rmePWX6GWr7yNEbO6D8Wg7tuQyTk0zer5ZEECVwzHM4Udh3-6dx4>

Bring a chair and come party with us as we share information and support
women in Prince George's County in need of a little help from their friends!The
#DMVBailout bonds out Black mamas and caretakers in MD who can't afford
their bail and provides as many of them as possible with a living wage
employment stipend through the GildaPapoose Collective's theater arts
fellowship.

We aren't just bailing Black mamas out of cages. Our goal is to raise
public consciousness about the inhumanity of money bail and pre-trial
detentionand move people to help end it.