[RP TownTalk] Sharing - College Park Nursery School and Co-op Enrollment for Fall 2019-2020 School Year

Audrey Edmonds audjane at gmail.com
Fri May 3 17:52:38 UTC 2019

Our daughter was in the 2/3s class last year and we've loved it here. Happy
to answer questions.

*----*

*College Park Nursery School and Co-op Enrollment for Fall 2019-2020 School
Year*

*Open House Tour Next Week*
Tuesday, May 7th 9:30am-11:30am

CPNS is an accredited, parent-run, cooperative nursery school and
kindergarten, serving children aged 2-5 in a half-day program.  Located in
downtown College Park  We still have space available in our younger
classes.  Open house next week will give you a chance to see our classes
and speak to our teachers.

Academics are play based
Aftercare is available
Be involved in the classroom
Children do not need to be potty trained

*School Location*
4512 College Avenue College Park, MD
Basement level of St. Andrews Episcopal Church - Parking located off
Princeton Avenue

--
Audrey Edmonds
*Email/Chat*: audjane at gmail.com