[RP TownTalk] 100th Anniversary

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Tue May 7 16:31:29 UTC 2019

Hi folks,I have a very little cookbook put out by the Riverdale Women's Club many years ago.  No date.  Does anyone have any idea who Annie S. Grow was?  It gives her name, then says "Ways and Means.  I assume that was a committee back then.  This tiny book is so cute.  It has recipes and jokes/riddles in it.  It has 20 pages.  I am thinking it would be great to have it republished for the big anniversary coming up in 2020.  It came to me through the Riverdale Bookshop many years ago.  Does anyone in town remember the women's club and when it operated and who was in it?  Does anyone remember anything at all?  I am going to check and see if we can get it copied and maybe we can have these for the 100th!Audrey Bragg