[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Elementary

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Thu May 9 01:01:26 UTC 2019

Sheri,

The school does not have a foundation set up for monetary donations. It
does accept donated uniforms, lightly used books, and supplies appropriate
for a k-5 school. Those can be dropped off anytime. I am a parent at the
school so happy to discuss more or understand the desires further.

Lastly, career day is at the school on May 17th if someone from the
community is interested in presenting, please let the school know.  They
are always looking for volunteers.

Take care,
Dannielle

--