[RP TownTalk] Flowers, Fun and more Flowers!

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Thu May 9 22:52:22 UTC 2019

Good Evening,

We invite all to join Members of the Hyattsville Horticultural Society
to lend their creative spirit and hands to making flower arrangements on
*Saturday 5/18/2019 at 9:00 am.* We will meet in the City Building at
*4310 Gallatin Street, Hyattsville, MD 20781*. Please bring a pair of
clippers and a pair of gloves if you have sensitive hands

These arrangements will be on display in the homes that will be shown
during the *40th Historic Hyattsville House Tour on Sunday, May 19, 2019*.

If you have garden greens and flowers to spare we will gladly accept
them (except Bearded or German Iris, they usually will not hold up
through Sunday). Thank You.

The Horticultural Society will provide Continental Breakfast goodies
from Shortcake Bakery. Hope to see many of you on Saturday the 18th.

Gloria

Gloria