[RP TownTalk] CCAC meeting, Saturday, May 18th at 10:00 am

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Fri May 17 22:54:04 UTC 2019

Hi all,
The Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) will be meeting tomorrow (Saturday, May 18th) at 10:00 am at Town Hall. We'll be meeting the new Assistant Chief of Police, Lt. Col. Guixens, as well as talking about the Neighborhood Watch program.

CCAC meetings are a great time to bring up any public safety related items directly to our Chief of Police. Comments, suggestions, and complaints are also welcome. All meetings are open to the public and all residents of Riverdale Park are encouraged to attend! Remember, the Riverdale Park Police Department is *your* police department and is here to serve *you*!

Hope to see you all there!

Regards,
-Corey