[RP TownTalk] Community Meeting on Beltway Expansion & MAGLEV Train

Alonzo Washington alonzo at alonzowashington.com
Fri May 24 20:50:22 UTC 2019

Dear Riverdale Park Residents,

I wanted to extend a personal invitation to you to join me for an upcoming
community meeting I am hosting to discuss the Beltway Expansion & the
MAGLEV train. The meeting will take place on Wednesday, May 29th from
6:00pm-8:00pm at the Riverdale Park Town Hall building.

As you will read in the information below, representatives from the State
Highway Administration and Baltimore Washington Rapid Rail will be in
attendance to provide updates on the projects and respond to questions &
concerns.

I wanted to make sure you were aware of this meeting because I know these
projects will affect all of our communities and that many of us have
significant concerns about them both. Please feel free to share this
information as well!

Sincerely,

-Alonzo

Alonzo T. Washington
Maryland State Delegate

www.AlonzoWashington.com <http://www.alonzowashington.com/>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/VoteAlonzoWashington> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/DelegateATW>

<https://act.myngp.com/el/5ARv6qYsdLAWnAXZV7DD869Iaby1P86Dr2yijwL557g=/bxZG1K3vI_0McnxqSUIpSgTbtg35cCfGMGjJ9zLPH64=>

Dear Neighbor,

I want to personally invite you to a public meeting I am hosting this month
to provide you with updates on the various transportation projects that
have been announced over the past several years that will directly impact
our District.

*Representatives from the State Highway Administration and Baltimore
Washington Rapid Rail (BWRR) will be in attendance to provide information
on the proposed I-495/BW Parkway expansion and the MAGLEV train. The
meeting will take place on Wednesday, May 29th from 6:00pm-8:00pm at the
Riverdale Park Town Hall (5008 Queensbury Road, Riverdale, Park, MD
20737). *

In addition to providing updates on each of these projects, there will be a
public comment period where you will have the opportunity to provide your
comments and concerns on how these projects will affect your community.

We already have seen how quickly the proposals for the MAGLEV train and the
Beltway expansion have progressed. We need to work together because we
deserve smarter transportation solutions and have a right to be involved in
the design, planning, and implementation of these transit projects.

See you on May 29th!

Sincerely,

-Alonzo

Alonzo T. Washington