[RP TownTalk] anyone else having their recycling bin ignored by Bates?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed May 29 22:08:24 UTC 2019

Last week Bates didn't pick up our recycling tote.
Our tote did contain, along with the usual stuff, a large, cracked plastic
storage box, and I thought maybe they didn't like that???  (Not always
clear what can and cannot be put into the recycling stream....)

This week we had a lot of recycling to put out, since they didn't take what
we had last week. I took the box out of the bin, and used it as an overflow
bin.  I filled that plus two large corrugated boxes with the usual
newspapers, junk mail, bottles and cans, etc.
So when I got home just now, what did I find?  They took all the extra
stuff - including that large plastic box - and left the main tote again,
without emptying it.  (Arrrrrgghhhhh...)

Anyone else experiencing anything like this of late?  Thanks.

Dwight Holmes
Riverdale Rd btw Lafayette & 48th St.