[RP TownTalk] Silver Oaks Cooperative Elementary School - Open House

A. Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 17:13:16 UTC 2019

Neighbors -
Below please find an open house invitation to Silver Oaks Cooperative
School.  I am happy to answer any questions about our experience there as
well.

Best,
Alison Spain

*Subject: Silver Oaks Cooperative Elementary School - Grades K-5 - Open
House on Saturday, November 09thSilver Oaks Cooperative School has an Open
House on Saturday, November 09th. Enrolling now for Grades K-5. If you are
wondering what the cooperative school model is all about, join us! We will
start with a presentation and then take a tour of the classrooms and
playground and answer any questions you might have. If you cannot make the
Open House, please contact us to schedule a tour.WHEN: Saturday, November
09th, 10:00-11:30AMWHERE: 3215 Powder Mill Rd, Adelphi, MD
20783RSVP/schedule a tour: admissions at silveroakscooperative.org
<admissions at silveroakscooperative.org>Silver Oaks Cooperative School is an
affordable, non-profit, cooperative, private elementary school serving
Prince George's and Montgomery County. We rent space from Paint Branch
Unitarian Universalist Church and love our school in the woods! We value
community, strong academics, social-emotional learning, extended outdoor
and free choice time, and finding joy in learning. Parents can choose the
option that fits their family -- full, half or non co-oping. Classes are
taught by certified teachers and parents work in the classroom as the
aide. For more information visit https://www.silveroakscooperative.org/
<https://www.silveroakscooperative.org/>*

--
*Mariska van Delft | Public Relations*