[RP TownTalk] Scouting for Food pickup Saturday

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:32:22 UTC 2019

Neighbors, Many of you may have received a Scouting for Food sticker on
your door last Saturday. The local Cub Scout troop at Holy Redeemer which
has several scouts in Riverdale Park is doing this can food drive outreach.

Pickup is tomorrow, Saturday 11/9 starting at 9:30am, so please place
cans/boxes (no glass items) on your front steps.

If you didn’t receive notice (small legs couldn’t cover the whole town:)),
please feel free to drop off any food donations on our front porch between
now and 11am Saturday. Scouts will only be walking to houses to pickup
where advance notice was given. Our house is 4800 Sheridan St or 6404 46th
Street in Riverdale Park (troop leader house)

Thank you for participating and for helping the local cub scouts feed needy
families in the community.

Have a great weekend!

Dannielle
--