[RP TownTalk] CCAC meeting tomorrow at 6:00 pm, Riverdale Park Town Hall

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Thu Nov 14 01:56:39 UTC 2019

Hi all,
The Riverdale Park Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) will be meeting tomorrow, November 14th at 6:00 pm at Town Hall (5008 Queensbury Road).

The goal of the CCAC is to facilitate communication between the Riverdale Park community and our police department. CCAC meetings are the perfect opportunity to bring up any public safety concerns you may have. If you have any suggestions for the Riverdale Park Police Department, this is also a good way to bring it to the attention of the Chief or Assistant Chief of Police. The Riverdale Park Police Department wants to serve the Riverdale Park community in the best way they can! We always have time allotted for public comments, so don't be shy.

Hope to see you there.

Regards,
-Corey