[RP TownTalk] Maryland Meadworks Upcoming Hours and Events

Ken Carter brewshi at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 17:30:21 UTC 2019

* Wednesday, November 27th, 4-8 pm:  Thanksgiving Growler Fills Maryland Meadworks will be open on Wednesday to fulfill (or refill) your Thanksgiving growler needs. Tart Gwen pairs particularly well with turkey :)

* Thursday, November 28th:  Closed Thanksgiving Day We will be closed Thanksgiving Day. Much love and Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours.
 * Friday, November 29th, 7-10 pm:  Swing 5! Need to shake off your Thanksgiving food coma?  Guitarists James Key and Kristopher Belgica will get your heart pumping and feet tapping.  Begin with the heartbeat of a slap bass and the pulse of two rhythm guitars. Add to it melodic runs sweetly played on the accordion and a soaring fiddle. What you get is rhythmic gypsy jazz and swing music from a time when a night out meant something special. Influenced by the legendary Django Reinhardt, this is a show you won't want to miss!  Free event.

* Saturday, November 30th, 7-10 pm:  Paris in Hyattsville
 Paris is coming to the Meadworks stage; featuring Keri Chryst and Kevin Cerovich!  A perfect musical match, Chryst and Cerovich have been collaborating since 2011. They met while Cerovich was touring in France with French music legend, Charlelie Couture. The two gave numerous performances together across Paris and continue to work together on music arranging and composition. Each stellar performers in their own right, Chryst and Cerovich have a vibrant connection on stage and are sure to wow audiences in the United States for the first time together. Don't miss this rare stateside appearance of Chryst; supported by Aleks Izotov - piano, Steve Arnold - bass and Kevin Cerovich - drums.  Added bonus: My Dead Aunt's Books is bringing their collection of French literature and jazz music for your perusing and purchasing pleasure. Free event.

Coming up:
> Jazz Night, Friday, Dec. 6> 2019 Mt. Rainier Craft Fair, Saturday, Dec. 7> Holiday Craft Fair and Mead Tasting Lounge, Saturday, Dec. 7> Open Mic Night, Thursday, Dec. 12
Maryland Meadworks4700 Rhode Island Avenue (next to Shortcake Bakery)Hyattsville, MD 20781http://www.marylandmeadworks.com
Hours:Thursdays & Fridays: 4-10 pmSaturdays: noon-10 pmSundays: noon-7 pm