[RP TownTalk] Winter Workshops for Kids!

A. Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 04:31:52 UTC 2019

Hello Neighbors -

My son's school, Silver Oaks Cooperative, is hosting Winter Workshops for
kids in December. This creative fundraiser is aimed at keeping tuition
affordable. Our son did a Spring workshop and had a great time. Please see
below for details. I am happy to answer any questions about the workshop or
the school.

Alison Spain, Riverdale

Silver Oaks Cooperative School Presents a Kids Winter Workshop!
Cost: $35 per child**
Length: 3 hours (drop-off!)
Dates: Saturday, Dec 7, or Saturday, December 14th
Times: 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm

Wouldn't it be amazing if you could drop your kids off somewhere for three
hours while you got some much needed time to yourself during this busy
season?

Wouldn't it be even MORE amazing if they could make five different useful,
homemade gifts along with spending time playing in a great setting?

We thought so too...so we organized the second annual Kids Winter Workshop.
Children ages 4-12 (or older if they want) are welcome to come to our
school for three hours and make five lovely gifts. Kids will wrap the gifts
so they can stay a surprise until it's time to open them. These are
winter-themed gifts and can apply to any holiday or gift-giving occasion.

***Enter Coupon Code "Double" before you select your tickets and get $5 off
each ticket when you purchase 2 or more*****

**Our early sessions aren't selling as well. Type in the code "EarlyBird"
at checkout and you'll get $10 off each ticket if you sign up for a 9am
session.

TIckets and more information here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kids-winter-craft-workshop-tickets-71020096019

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! Email Annette at:
president at silveroakscooperative.org

www.silveroakscooperative.org

Silver Oaks Cooperative School Inc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, sexual orientation, creed, or national or ethnic origin in the
administration of its educational policies, admission policies, employment
of faculty and staff, and scholarship programs.