[RP TownTalk] Anacostia Tributary Trail detour

Dan Behrend danbehrend at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 18:30:38 UTC 2019

I recently encountered the Anacostia Tributary Trail detour just north of
Riverdale Community Park. I thought I'd share the Purple Line construction
update for those who may not be signed up for the alerts (
https://www.purplelinemd.com/construction/construction-updates):

On November 18, 2019, the Purple Line implemented a closure of the
Northeast Branch Trail between the University Research Court and Haig Drive
access points. This section of the trail will be closed until approximately
January 2020. The detour can be viewed here: https://rebrand.ly/ab0bsp