[RP TownTalk] water your trees

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:05:16 UTC 2019

I feel like I'm turning into Crazy Tree Lady, but I'm seeing a LOT of dying
trees in town. Instead of the reds and golds of fall, I'm seeing the browns
of trees that desperately need water and are dying. I know we keep getting
a promise of rain in the weather forecast - what better way to make sure it
happens than to water your trees?

And the water won't be wasted whether it rains or not. It's been a rough
end of summer for the trees (and all the other plants), so any water will
be appreciated.

-Sarah

***

*Sarah Wayland, Ph.D.* | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<https://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

Next Book Club is Monday October 7th in Bethesda! Join us to discuss Mona
Delahooke's book, Beyond Behaviors:
https://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/event/2019-book-club-beyond-behaviors/