[RP TownTalk] Fall HY-Swap 10/19-Now accepting donations!

Sara Bendoraitis sbendo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:39:08 UTC 2019

Hello Families!

*October 19th will be the Fall HY-Swap *and we are now accepting
donations! So, MARK your CALENDARS, if you haven't already! Share your
infant, children's and maternity clothing, toys, books, gear, and so much
more by leaving at one of our drop sites and then shop the swap on October
19th some new-to-you items! Visit our website: www.hy-swap.com for full
details!

*DROP-OFF* period runs from now through September 29th, so get your surplus
ready!
We are asking you to sort your donations into 4 categories this year: Toys,
Gear, Books and Clothes. All donations can be brought to any of the
donations sites. Large donations (i.e. anything larger than a kitchen
garbage bag-car seats, strollers, cribs, large toys, etc.) should be
brought to the large donation site.  Email hyswap at gmail.com for donations
locations. We do not publish them publicly since they are folks' front
porches.

*BIG ITEMS* (eg. furniture) - Big Items can also be dropped off at the
Municipal Building on  Saturday, 10/19 between 8:30 and 9:45 am. If you
can't drop off then, please contact hyswap at gmail.com to make other
arrangements.

*WANNA HELP?* Email hyswap at gmail.com if interested:
- Sorting Socials - Sit around and talk with neighbors while sorting and
organizing donated clothes and gear.
- SWAP Boutique Set-up, Host, or Tear Down - This is basically a one day
event, and many hands are welcome to set up as well as breakdown and
package remaining items for local charities pick-up.

Email hyswap at gmail.com with questions. Please feel free to share with other
local communities.

Thank you!
Sara
Communication Co-Captain.

--
Sara Bendoraitis

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes."  --Maggie Kuhn