[RP TownTalk] BOGO 50% off at Shine Massage Studio!

Sarah Combs sarahswalk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 19:20:16 UTC 2019

 Our annual BOGO 50% off Sale is ON for the month of September!

During the month of September, schedule any regular-priced service and at
checkout you can also purchase your next session at 50% off! Let us help
you create ease in your body, mind and spirit as you move with then
transitions of the season. Use for yourself or share with a friend.

50% off applies to a session of equal value. Must prepay for the second
session at the time of the first appointment. First appointment for
September special must be scheduled and paid by September 30, 2019. Limit
of 3 offers per person. Specials cannot be combined with another discount
or offer.

Learn more about our practitioners, services and schedule on-line:
www.shinemassagestudio.com

Call and leave a message or text for same day appointments: 240-487-9427

Happy to answer any questions or help with scheduling!

Take care,
Sarah