[RP TownTalk] SATURDAY: Info session for yoga immersion, teacher training

Love Yoga loveyogastudiopr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 12:54:23 UTC 2019

Info Session for Yoga Immersion & Teacher Training

5111 Baltimore Avenue

Hyattsville, Maryland 20781

http://www.love-yogastudio.com/

****September 14th - 1:30-2:00pm****

****October 27th - 12:00-12:30pm****

Love Yoga is hosting our third 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training and 75-Hour
Yoga Immersion beginning January 2020! Students will study and grow their
practice with a diverse group of talented and loving teachers. YTT and YI
will take place over the course of six months, ending with a graduate
retreat in Mexico!

Our teacher training curriculum follows the new Competencies-Based Model
from Yoga Alliance. This curriculum includes thirteen competences; asana,
pranayama & subtle body, meditation, anatomy, physiology, biomechanics,
history, philosophy, ethics, teaching methodology, professional
development, practicum, and electives. We teach alignment-based asanas and
highlight the importance of the breath. The elective portion of the
curriculum allows for a creative integration of training on specialized
populations and topics such as pre/post natal yoga, chair yoga, Aryuveda,
etc.

Yoga Immersion students will complete the hours focused on asana, pranayama
& subtle body, meditation, history and philosophy.

Tuition includes the graduation retreat to Mexico (minus airfare and
spending money). Required books are not included in the tuition cost. We
offer flexible, individualized payment plans.

Teacher training and immersion students receive two complimentary weekly
yoga class at Love Yoga Studio during your time in the program.

Have questions? Attend (in-person or virtually) one of our information
sessions this fall:

September 14th 1:30-2:00pm & October 27th 12:00-12:30pm.