[RP TownTalk] Referral to alarm/security company

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 16:46:00 UTC 2019

DO NOT get Vivint. in July 2018 got it in three locations including my home
and it is absolute hell. False alarms, dead or dying batteries, going
off-line at will, outrageously expensive. And it all began with broken
promises by the sales stooge. Now I am the stooge for another three years,
nine months.

And continue doing research on home remedies like Amazon, off-the-shelf
stuff — Ring,etc. Best bet ? “Talk to Dave“ (Morris, the TopCop) or someone
in his CopShop. They must know better than anyone what’s best. Consumer
Reports might also be helpful.

Good luck!

Jeffrey Yorke

--