[RP TownTalk] Openings for 2's & 3's at College Park Nursery School

Darlene Mauldin darlene.mauldin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 00:56:43 UTC 2019

Looking for childcare/a fun place to play for your 2/3 year old?  We love
CPNS!  Come check it out this week.

*Open House Tours *
Thursday, October 3rd 9:30am-11:30am
Friday, October 4th 9:30am-11:30am

CPNS is an accredited, parent-run, cooperative nursery school, serving
children aged 2-5 in a half-day program.  Located in downtown College Park.
*Get a chance to see our classes and speak to all of our teachers. *

Academics are play based
Aftercare is available until 3pm
Be involved in the classroom
Children do not need to be potty trained.

*School Location*
4512 College Avenue College Park, MD
Basement level of St. Andrews Episcopal Church - Parking located off
Princeton Avenue

https://cpnsk.com/