[RP TownTalk] Internet choices?

Marianna Previti mariannarose at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 16:02:20 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
I’m curious as to what choices of internet are available in our area. My initial search has shown that only Verizon and Comcast are available. Am I incorrect? Apparently hughesnet which is available in DC is not offered in our area. Looking for a good high speed internet that doesn’t up their prices after a year. I’m cutting the cord on cable and getting media online so a reliable, affordable, no-haggle company would be super.
Thanks for any leads and Happy New Year to all.
Marianna Previti
Sent from my iPhone