[RP TownTalk] RP TownTalk and TownAnnounce service lapses likely - service provider shutting down

Nina Faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 12:02:32 UTC 2020

We live in Hyattsville but have subscribed to Town Talk for years.  As Dwight says, HOPE and Town Talk are valuable channels for local communication and news.  We are all so close together and intertwined that we feel both are essential. Might I suggest advertising flyers and possibly an "information" table at the Farmers' Market, Town Center Market, Whole Foods, Blue Bear area etc. with RP resources, such as how to join Town Talk?
It is unfortunate and peculiar, but in Hyattsville the private HOPE list has frequently been much faster and superior to our formal City communications.Thanks to Dwight, others, and the City of RP for providing Town Talk over the years.  Nina Faye
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 2:15 PM, Dwight Holmes<dwightrholmes at gmail.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
TownTalk mailing list
To post to the list, send mail to TownTalk at riverdale-park.org