[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Town Talk -shutting down

J.R. H. jrh2187 at columbia.edu
Wed Jan 8 14:28:09 UTC 2020

Hello All!

As a 44 year old who spent all but 6 years of my life in Riverdale Park, and who now lives in Japan, I love reading Town Talk list serve emails.

I'm not embarrassed to admit that I don't use many social media platforms. I like and read the email list serve format in which Town Talk is distributed.  Just my personal preference.

While I don't have much to submit to the list serve recipients, I very much enjoy reading everyones contribution to the content of Town Talk.   I tell my mom all about the specials at the Farmers Market, and about other local events that are not always listed in the Town Crier.

I do hope the Towns leadership can find the path which allows for Town Talk list serve email to continue.

Thank you for your hard work, Alan!  I appreciate you!

Have a safe and happy New Year, everyone!

Warmly,

Jennifer Hare, Msc.SM, PMP, LEED, CEMit
Facilities Operations SME
Contracted Consultant to
US Army Corps Of Engineers
Camp Butler
Okinawa, Japan
(Who's proud to hail from Riverdale Park!)

Jennifer Hare, please pardon my typos, as this message was sent from my iPhone.